Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Why Not?

Here goes. Been knocking around the idea of blogging about running for a while. Mostly because I enjoy checking out other (usually far more talented) runners' blogs & figured, while I couldn't run 100 miles in 13 hours, 32 minutes, and 20 seconds like certain freakishly-talented runners (not enough hair & too many clothes holding me back), I probably could reflect on running - my own and others' - reasonably well. Not sure what I'll do with the blog now that I've got it. To be sure, a little writing about my own training and racing. Maybe some reflections about the Texas trail running / ultra scene, which is richer and more diverse than many might imagine. Post a few photos. Link to some interesting crap every now and then. No doubt work my favorite late-race-vulgarities into my posts (e.g., "this climb is craptastic" and "fucking grilled cheese"). We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment