Monday, January 20, 2014

2014

Wow.  Had no idea it had been so long since the last post.  2013 was pretty forgettable anyway.  One good block of training during the summer months, but that was about it.  Realized (once again) that I don't do well without some external motivation.  So, for 2014, the focus is Miwok.  Threw my name in the lottery on a lark, with part of me hoping I didn't get in.  Which, of course, is why I got in.  January is about finding consistency and working through some nagging shin issues (so far, so good).  February will be focused on building a base back up to 50-mile weeks by the end of the month.  March will be about strength and sharpening before Hells Hills in early April.  In April, I'll try to string together some runs in the high 20s and low 30s before easing into short taper before May 3. 

No comments:

Post a Comment